Before your next garage sale…
Review the list below and if you come across any of these items in usable condition please drop it by the front gate… Your Friends will appreciate it!!
- Detergents and Soaps (Earth friendly Brand)
- Scrub Brushes & Sponges
- Small Dixie Cups (Paper only please)
- Batteries (All Sizes)
- 100% all natural jams and jellies
- 100% all natural peanut butter (no sugar, salt, or preservatives)
- Whole and shelled nuts (walnuts & almonds – fresh, raw and unsalted)
Toys for these types of animals
- Cat Toys
- Cat Litter
- Litter Boxes
- Gift Cards /Certificates (example: Raleys, Petco, PetSmart, Lowes, Home Depot , etc..)
Other ways to Help
The animals are registered! The Folsom Zoo Sanctuary has several on-line and in-store registries.
- http://smile.amazon.com – Shop just like you normally do on AMAZON, but a portion of every purchase supports the zoo, in addition search for “Folsom Zoo Sanctuary” for imaged items
- Raley’s Extra Credit Program – Sign up with the Folsom Zoo and every dollar you spend will help the animals!
- http://www.homedepot.com – Go to Gift Center. Then, On-line registry. Then Folsom Zoo Sanctuary (in the spot for “last name”)
- http://www.target.com/ – Go to Target Lists. Search for First name- Folsom City, Last name- Zoo Sanctuary
- http://www.sanctuarysupplies.com/ – Go to Wish Lists. Then Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary.
- Gift Cards are also very much appreciated.