Help I Found a Wild Animal!
If you have found an animal that has obvious injuries or is in immediate peril. Do not give any food or water as this can be harmful to the animal. Keep warm, dark and quiet and away from other animals and people. Transfer to your nearest rehab facility as soon as possible.
Wildlife Rescue Contacts
- California Fish and Game Dispatch: 916-445-0045
- Gold Country Wildlife Care: 530-885-0862 (Placer & Nevada)
- Sacramento Wildlife Care: 916-965-9453 (Sacramento & Placer)
- Sierra Wildlife Care: 530-621-4661 (El Dorado County)
- Lake Tahoe Wildlife Care: 530-577-2273
- Tri County Wildlife Care: 209-223-2809
- Wildlife Rehabilitation and Release: 530-432-5522 (Grass Valley)
- Norcal Bat: 530-902-1918 (Sacramento Valley & Foothills)