Your donation to the Friends of the Folsom Zoo, Inc. will work wonders. The animals and Zoo Crew will appreciate your generosity. But money isn’t everything. Individuals, firms and organizations often donate needed services, building materials, things for special events – and more.
Review the lists below and if you would like to donate any of the following,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 226-5445 and leave a message.
Your Friends will appreciate it!!
- Paper sacks
- Small Dixie Cups (Non-waxy)
- Batteries (All Sizes)
- Cardboard boxes without tape, stickers, metal, staples or plastic
- 100% all natural jams and jellies (less sugar is best)
- 100% all natural peanut butter (no sugar, salt, or preservatives)
- Whole and shelled nuts (walnuts & almonds – fresh, raw and unsalted)
- Frozen berries
- Fresh or dried herbs
- Fresh organic fruit and vegetables (no onions, cabbage, spinach or potatoes)
- Loose leaf tea
- Gift Cards/Certificates - Home Depot, Lowe’s, Raley’s, Amazon, Petco, Petsmart, Green Acres or Target
Other ways to Help
The animals are registered! The Folsom Zoo Sanctuary has several on-line and in-store registries.
See the list of enrichments that will help the animals!
Go to Wish Lists. Then Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary.
- Gift Cards are also very much appreciated.