Breakfast with the Bears!
Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary is a unique setting that can accommodate many special events in your life! Pathways wind throughout our wooded landscape while our charming animal residents provide up-close education and entertainment.
Rentals range from an intimate morning breakfast with your special group of friends to a gala event encompassing the entire zoo for your guests to enjoy. Please review the rental categories below to see which option is right for your occasion.
Breakfast with the Bears
Enjoy a private rental on the bear deck in the morning before the Zoo Sanctuary opens to the public. You supply breakfast for your group, and we provide breakfast for our bears.
The deck provides you with a close-up view of the bear exhibits, so you and your guests can enjoy watching them forage for their breakfast. Rental includes a bear biofact table where our wonderful volunteer docents will share fun facts and answer questions about some of the zoo sanctuary animals.
- Bear Deck Capacity: 20
- Cost: $349 for 90 minutes
- Amenities: Gift Shop, playground nearby, restroom nearby
- Event Types: club gatherings, corporate meetings, birthday parties
- Availability: Breakfast with the Bears is available Saturdays and Sundays from 9 to 10:30 a.m. in the months of October through April, and from 8 to 9:30 a.m. in the months of May through September by advance reservations.
If you would like to book a Breakfast with the Bears experience at the Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary, please contact Jessica Donahoo at email@example.com
Make your event a unique and special occasion by renting the zoo!
Searching for the perfect event venue? Treat your employees and their family members to a fun evening at the zoo sanctuary. Say, “I do,” in the zoo sanctuary to create a memorable exchange of vows, or host a community fundraiser.
Depending on your group size, our staff can create a variety of animal activities to make your visit even more exciting. You can include a private tour, provide enrichment to the animals, participate in a training session, and meet some of our animal residents up close!
- Facility Capacity: 400
- Cost: $500 per hour; 2 hour minimum rental (during non-public hours). $300 per additional hour over the 2-hour minimum. Clean-up must be completed during the rental time; additional time will be charged if not cleaned up within the rental time period. Includes admission for 100 guests; extra guests $15/person.
- Amenities: Gift Shop, playground, restroom nearby
- Event Types: Corporate gatherings, Family reunions, School groups, Weddings, Fundraisers
- Available: Year-round after hours. Summer from 3:30 to 7 p.m., fall/winter/spring from 4:30 to 8 p.m.
If you would like to book a Zoo Rental at the Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary or have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .